Mittwoch, 9. August 2017

K1-835 - Embossed Birthday

Für meinen zweiten und dritten Hintergrund hab ich die von Julie Ebersole gezeigte Technik vom Day-1 verwendet.
 
For my second and third background I used the technique Julie Ebersole showed on Day-1.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-835 - Embossed Birthday

K1-835 - Embossed Birthday

K1-835 - Embossed Birthday - Detail of the sentiment

K1-835 - Embossed Birthday - Inside
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Online Card Classes - Rainbow Maker
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-835 - Two rainbow backgrounds - bright and pastel

Über die Karte:
Ich hab bei den beiden Papieren direkt vom Kissen aufs Aquarell-Papier geinkt. Das eine Mal kamen eher hellere Pastell-Farben zum Einsatz, das andere Mal kräftige Töne.
Für den farb-intensiveren Hintergrund hab ich mir einen einfachen weißen Text ausgestanzt... das wirkte aber noch etwas zu lasch, weshalb ich ihn mit einem schimmernden Embossingpulver überzogen hab - gleich 3 Mal(!). Mit dem Ergebnis bin ich nun mehr als zufrieden. 😊
Die Reste, die beim Zuschneiden meines Front-Layers anfielen, hab ich im Karten-Inneren verwendet.

About this card:
For both backgrounds I inked directly with the inkpad onto the watercolor-paper. One time I've choosen light pale colors, the other time I used bold and bright colors.

For the color-intense background I diecut the sentiment out of white cardstock... but it looked slack. So I heat embossed it with a silverpears embossing powder - 3 times(!). I'm really pleased with the result. 😊

The cut-offs from my front layer I adhered to the inside of the card.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Entered here:
Entered in the Gallery of Day-1 *2
I used the one of the blending techniques Julie Ebersole showed on Day 1.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Verwendete Materialien:
I just mention some of the special products I used on this card:
Stampin'Up & Sizzix: Thinlits - Happy Birthday (143700) → positive DieCut sentiment

Cardbase / Watercolor Paper / thick cardstock /
Ranger: Distress Inks - candied apple, carved pumpkin, spiced marmelade, fossilized amber, mustard seed, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, mowed lawn, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, wilted violet / Tsukineko: VersaMark Ink / Reprint: Embossing Powder - silver pearl (added 3 layers!) /
Kleberoller / Tombow /
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hervorgehobene Grüße, Eure Wiebke.
Distinguished greetings from Wiebke.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!